Patient’s Rights and Responsibilities
- Right to information on diagnosis, treatment and medicines.
- Right to obtain relevant information about the professional involved in patient care.
- Right to expect that all pertinent communication & records be treated as confidential.
- Right to consideration of privacy concerning the medical care programme.
- Right to expect prompt treatment in an emergency.
- Right to get copies of medical records.
- Right to know what hospital rules & regulation apply to a patient and facility obtainable to the patient.
- Right to get details of the bill.
- Right to seek a second opinion.
- Right to refuse the treatment.
- To faithfully undergo the agree therapy.
- To follow the doctor instruction diligently.
- To follow visiting hours of the hospital.
- To take necessary preventive measures in case if infectious disease as per doctors instructions .
- To treat hospital staff & other patients with dignity and respect and not to conduct any activity that will disrupt the work of hospital.
- To be punctual to attend the hospital for the treatment at the given time.
- To preserve & produce all the medical records.
- To make payment for the treatment, whatever applicable, promptly to the hospital.