Dr. Ripan K. Miglani
Qualification: MS, DNB (GI Surgery)
· Graduation and Post Graduation in MS (Surgery) from DMC Ludhiana
· Senior Resident In department of GI Surgery, liver transplant and advanced laparoscopy at Global Hospital Hyderabad.
· Fellowship in GI Surgery from Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Hyderabad.
· DNB – GI surgery from Bangalore Medical College and Hospital.
· Externship in liver transplant unit in SGRH Delhi.
Awards & Publications:
Dr Ripan miglani has presented more than 20 scientific papers in various National & international Conferences. He published more than 15 scientific papers in various index/peer reviewed journals and had written book chapters also. He has been awarded as best paper award in IASG.
He is working in Jalandhar city as GI surgery consultant for five years and is doing lot of complicated GI and Onco cases.Dr. Ripan K Miglani routinely does all major GI and Onco Surgery procedures like Esophagectomy, Gastrectomy, Colectomy, Splenectomy, Radical Cholecystectomy, Surgery for Cholangiocarcinoma, Choledochal cyst, Biliary stricture, Liver resection (Hepatectomy), Pancreatic resection, Distal Pancreatectomy ,Whipple’s procedure, Necrosectomy, Freys procedure, Shunt/Devascularization surgery for Portal hypertension. He has got special interest in laparoscopic onco (Cancer) surgery. He is also performing advanced Laparoscopic procedures like Heller’s myotomy, Lap Fundoplication, Lap inguinal & ventral hernia repair, Lap Colectomies, Lap APR/LAR, Lap Rectopexy, Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery & Thoracoscopic esophagectomy. He also does therapeutic & diagnostic endoscopic procedures like Upper GI, Lower GI endoscopy.