Dr. (Major General) Charanjeet Singh
AVSM | VSM | MD (Medicine) | DM
Dr. Singh is an acclaimed cardiologist of repute who has many notable honors to his credit. He has also been awarded by the President of the nation for meritorious service. He holds an extensive experience of more than three decades in supervision and administration of Medicine & Cardiology departments and has also held the position of Director of premier Cardio Thoracic Hospital at Pune and also worked at Command Hospital (Western Command) Chandimandir.
Dr. Singh has diligently worked through his career at various institutes and Defence medical establishments of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh & Chandigarh. He has worked as Professor in Cardiology at Armed Forces Medical College, Pune for five years and as Prof & Head (Medicine & Cardiology) at Military Hospital, Jalandhar Cantt. He has also worked at Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Delhi Cantt. Dr. Singh also has wide experience in teaching postgraduate & undergraduate students for more than 20 years.
- Member Association of Physicians of India
- Member of Cardiology society of India (CSI)
- Executive member CSI 2004
- President CSI Pune Branch 2004-2006
- Examiner for DM, DNB Cardiology at the Universities of Pune, Mumbai and Rajiv Gandhi University Bangalore
- Prestigious “ATI VISHISHT SEVA MEDAL” for outstanding work as the director of Command Hospital, Chandimandir in the year 2009 awarded by The President of India
- Prestigious “VISHISHT SEVA MEDAL” for outstanding work the cardiologist and Director of Cardio-Thoracic Centre, AFMC, Pune in the year 2004 awarded by The President of India
- GOC-IN-C COMMENDATION CARD (WESTERN COMMAND) for outstanding work as Consultant cardiologist at Military Hospital, Jalandhar – 2002
- Awarded the LATE LT GEN RS HOON, PVSM, AVSM (Retd) AWARD in 2007 for meritorious service in the field of Cardiac Sciences