Department of Radiology
The Department of Radiology is a highly specialized which provides a full range of radiological services. Be it MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, X-Rays or any intervention procedures, here at Capitol, we have a full-service department which caters to all patient and clinician needs in diagnostic imaging and image-guided therapies. Capitol is the foremost hospital of the region to have a full fledged radiology division in house.
We have installed technologically advanced, medical equipment as a part of our endeavour to provide the best diagnostic output. The department consists of highly skilled technicians and radiologists who are dedicated to provide 24X7 patient care. The department is a renowned centre in the region for highly complex interventional work.
Radiology and Imaging Services:
- Diagnostic Radiology Services:
- General Imaging X-Rays.
- Computed Tomography (CT & CAT Scans)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging).
- Breast Imaging & Breast Services: SonoMammograms, Breast Biopsies, Breast Ultrasounds, Breast MRIs
- Cardiac Radiology CT Angiography (CTA), Cardiac CT, Cardiac MRI
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Gastrointestinal Radiology.
- Genitourinary Radiology, CT Urogrophy, Cystography, Hysterosalpingography
- MR Spectroscopy and Perfusion Imaging.
- Dynamic MRI contrast studies
- Musculoskeletal Imaging Bone, Cartilage & Joint Imaging
- Neuroradiology Imaging of the Nervous System, Spine, Head & Neck
- Thoracic Imaging
- Interventional Radiology Procedures:
- Ultrasound & Ultrasound–Guided Procedures.
- Cross-Sectional Interventional Radiology CT-Guided Biopsies & Fluid Drainage,
- Imaging-Guided RF and Laser Ablations
- Invasive Image-Guided Procedures.
- Arterial Intervention:
- In epistaxis.
- In hemoptysis.
- In postpartum hemorrhage.
- Uterine fibroid embolization.
- In hematuria.
- Posttraumatic embolization.
- Transarterial chemoembolization.
- Peripheral angioplasty and stenting,
- Intraarterial thrombolysis.
- Venous interventions:
- Intravenous thrombolysis.
- IVC Filter.
- Nuclear Medicine and Imaging Services:
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceutical Treatment for Cancer, Heart Disease & Other Disorders
- PET Scan
Delivering exceptional and compassionate care to our patients is central to our core mission. Our trained specialists are recognized leaders in radiology, and Capitol Hospital is one of only few hospitals in the region that offers a full complement of unique imaging services to patients. Expert imaging is central to diagnosis, treatment and patient care. Our world-class radiologists provide prompt interpretations and perform life-saving interventional procedures based on years of experience and expertise. Our technologists are dedicated to provide patients with a comfortable, safe and professional imaging exam using the latest imaging technology.