Capitol hospital has a complete and fully equipped Physiotherapy department spread over an area of 4000 square feet. It caters to people with varied ailments aiming at improving their daily quality of life. The physiotherapy department has the record of being one of the best in the region when it comes to patient recovery.
Physiotherapy deals in restoring the physical activities by maximizing or strengthening their movements. The treatment may also include resolving injuries by massaging, exercising or providing heat treatment for instant relief to patients. It involves a holistic care approach as the patient is under direct care of the physiotherapist. It supports the current functioning super specialties of the institute and has the following divisions:
Orthopedics Physiotherapy :
- Amputee Rehabilitation
- Hand, Wrist, Elbow and Shoulder Rehabilitation
- Spine Injury & Back Pain Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Bone & Joint Rehabilitation
- Osteoporosis & Bone Health Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Disease Rehabilitation
- Stroke & Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Pediatric neuro rehabilitation
- Men & Women health
Treatments available for:
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neck Pain (Cervical pain)
- Parkinson’s disease
Rehabilitation programmes are aimed at :
- Rebuilding patient’s skills and confidence in doing everyday activities
- Teaching new skills to help patients manage themselves at home, independently
- Restoring patients’ well being and health
- The rehabilitation team works with you to ensure that your need for privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met well.
Professional physiotherapists and rehabilitation experts in the department design programmes for speedy recovery, health and wellness to the individuals. We also deal with problems ranging from sports & trauma injuries, arthritis management, posture correction, frozen shoulder management and low back pain to serious neurological injuries such as spinal cord injury or brain injury.
The team is responsible for providing pre-operative and post-operative physiotherapy intervention to out-patient and in-patients. The hospital has a dedicated & comprehensively equipped fitness center available for exercise and rehabilitation.
Capitol’s team is dedicated to help patients to gradually improve by reducing pain, increase flexibility and mobility.